Do you have to deal with JSON formatting? Then this site is perfect for you! Use our super handy online tool to minify (uglify) or beautify (prettify) your data.
- We DO NOT keep or inspect any information (e.g.: text, settings) or files submitted/uploaded to our websites.
- We DO NOT ask for, or require any personal information (e.g.: names, usernames, passwords, email addresses, credit cards) at our websites.
For the purpose of data protection laws applicable to you in the location from which you provide your information, we are the "data controller" of the information you provide to our websites. There may be other controllers as well (e.g.: advertisers), and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
Our primary data controller's contact:
Data storage and usage purposes
- We make use of web server log files. The information inside these log files includes IP address, date/time stamp, referring/exit page, and type of browser. We use this information solely to administer our websites.
- We use third-party ad server services Google Adsense, PubMax Ads and Publift Fuse; web analytics service Google Analytics, and a consent management platform from Quantcast.
- Use precise geolocation data. Your precise geolocation data can be used in support of one or more purposes. "Precise" means your location can be accurate to within several meters.
- Actively scan device characteristics for identification. Your device can be identified based on a scan of your device's unique combination of characteristics.
- Select basic ads. Ads can be shown to you based on the content you're viewing, the app you're using, your approximate location, or your device type.
- Create a personalised ads profile. A profile can be built about you and your interests to show you personalised ads that are relevant to you.
- Select personalised ads. Personalised ads can be shown to you based on a profile about you.
- Create a personalised content profile. A profile can be built about you and your interests to show you personalised content that is relevant to you.
- Select personalised content. Personalised content can be shown to you based on a profile about you.
- Measure ad performance. The performance and effectiveness of ads that you see or interact with can be measured.
- Measure content performance. The performance and effectiveness of content that you see or interact with can be measured.
- Apply market research to generate audience insights. Market research can be used to learn more about the audiences who visit particular sites/apps and view ads.
- Develop and improve products. Your data can be used to improve existing systems or software and to develop new products.
- Store and/or access information on a device. Cookies, device identifiers, or other information can be stored or accessed on your device for the above purposes presented to you.
- Our web server log files are deleted after 90 days.
- Our Google Analytics tracking code is configured to store data that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers for up to 12 months.